We’ve just finished hitting Prince’s one year anniversary. Unfortunately on April, 21.2016 the world lost an incredible performer and what many say was an incredible and loving human being.
While many people already know that Princes death was due to an overdose of the drug fentanyl, a drug said to be approximately 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine and 40 to 50 times more potent than heroin, many don’t know that his drug use may have stemmed from a severe case of stage fright!
It is rumored that Prince would become nervous even when he was in a room with five people. I can only imagine what was going on inside his body and mind whenever he had to take the stage. You would have never thought this was the case if you saw the man performing. Just look at the clip below of him on stage and talk shows…
We’re not pushing product here. This is a sincere wake up call to anyone out there that relies on substance abuse in order to take the stage. There definitely is a better way.
I want to share with you the story of a Web Developer who conquered his crippling fear of public speaking without the use of Xanax or any other drug prescription. If you suffer from a case of stage fright take a minute and check out this inspiring story. CASE STUDY: Rx: How A Web Developer Conquered His Fear of Public Speaking.